How to Apply to the RN to BS in Nursing Program
- Submit application to the RN to BS (Nursing) Program with a nonrefundable $50 application fee (online)
- Provide documentation of current, unencumbered licensure as a Registered Nurse
- Submit official transcripts for ALL previous undergraduate and graduate work to:
Northwest Nazarene University
623 S. University Blvd.
Nampa, ID 83686
- Provide a professional recommendation using the online RN to BS (Nursing) Recommendation Form if cumulative GPA is greater than or equal to 2.5 but less than 2.75*
- Students for whom English is not the native language are required to take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
*Applicants with a GPA of 2.5 - 2.74 may be admitted provisionally. Provisional students must earn a cumulative GPA of 2.75 in the first three nursing courses or they may not be permitted to progress in the RN to BS, Nursing Program.
Exceptions to regular admission requirements must be approved by the Program Director.