Senior Admissions Counselor for MSN, MSN FNP, RN–BSN and MS in Counseling
Master of Science in Nursing Tuition
|Academic Year Fall 2017 - Summer Session 2018||Rate|
|Cost per credit||$600|
|Student Fees (per semester)||$40|
|Total estimated Program Course Fees||$515|
Tuition and Fees
- Tuition costs include student ID card, parking, and graduation fees.
- Tuition rates are established annually by the University.
- Unless noted that books are included, the student is responsible for purchasing textbooks each semester. Visit the NNU Bookstore to order online.
Payment and/or satisfactory financial arrangement of the balance due on a student's account must be completed two weeks prior to the first day of the semester. By that date, the student account must be covered by a combination of the following:
- Paid In Full - Pay online at the NNU portal.
- International Students may pay in your own currency at the Flywire website.
- Monthly Payment Plan—Enroll through Tuition Management Systems.
- Military Benefits - The NNU Business Office must be aware of these benefits in advance of the due date and the benefits must be paid directly to NNU in order for these to be considered a component of satisfactory payment arrangements.
- Financial Aid - You must have completed paperwork and be waiting for disbursement of Federal Direct loans and/or other aid. Please contact the Office of Financial Aid for information regarding eligibility and availability of aid.
Note: Any student NOT falling into a combination of the above categories will be charged a $75 late fee. Interest may be applied to unpaid balances at the monthly rate of 1.25%, posted on the last day of each month. When a student is no longer enrolled at NNU and a balance remains on their account, the student is responsible for paying the University's cost of collection. This includes but is not limited to, collection agency fees, and/or reasonable attorney fees.
A $20 charge will be assessed for each check returned for insufficient funds.
- REFUNDS - If a student receives more financial aid than needed to cover tuition and fees, a refund will be issued within 14 days. Checks are issued each Friday.
- WITHDRAWALS - Refund of tuition and fees will be prorated through 60% of the course. Students who withdraw from NNU and have received federal financial aid may be required to return all or part of that aid.
Contact InformationBusinessOffice@nnu.edu, (208) 467-8010 or (877) NNU-4YOU, Fax: (208) 467-8597
There are a number of questions we are asked about tuition, and you may be asking them yourself. Please read our Graduate and Adult Programs Tuition FAQ.