Class of 2008
- Pam St. Clair (BSN, 2008) has accepted a new position at Oregon Health Sciences University in the Center for Hematologic Malignancies/Bone Marrow Transplant Clinic in Portland, Oregon.
- Amanda Wilkes (BSN, 2012) married Shane Tufte on July 29, 2016 in Nampa, Idaho. Amanda is employed by St. Luke’s – Boise on the Women’s Health unit.
- Bethany (Lierman) and Anders Erickson (BSN, 2013) welcomed a baby girl, Aayla Marie on April 13, 2016. Bethany is working on the surgical floor at Kadee Regional Medical Center in Richland, Washington. The Ericksons live in West Richland, Washington.
- Leesha and Jacob Vaden (BSN, 2013) announce the birth of their son, Tanner Lee Vaden, born February 3, 2016. Leesha lives in Milwaukie, Oregon and works as a staff nurse/relief charge nurse on the medical-surgical unit at Providence Williamette Falls Medical Center.
- Matt and Christina Ahearn (BSN, 2014) are proud parents of a son, Travis David born February 24, 2016. Christina is employed by St. Luke’s – Boise in the Clinical Support Unit.
- Laura and Davis Halle (BSN, 2014) are proud parents of a baby girl, Lennox Elizabeth Halle born January 17, 2016. Laura lives in East Wenatchee, Washington and works on the Mother/Baby/NICU unit at Central Washington Hospital in Wenatchee.
- Stacy and Michael Kreiter (BSN, 2014) along with 2 year old son, Phoenix welcomed a baby boy to their family, Nova Xavier Kreiter born May 31, 2016. Stacy just started a new job at Rainbow Baby Children’s Hospital in the NICU in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Megan Strayer (BSN, 2015) married Evan Jerke on May 21st, 2016 in Twin Falls, Idaho. Megan is employed at St. Luke’s Gastroenterology in Twin Falls.
- Michelle Cary (BSN, 2015) married her high school sweet heart, Manny Llamas on July 9, 2016 in Wrightwood, California. Michelle is employed by Southern Hills Hospital in Las Vegas, Nevada on the medical surgical unit.